Re: Uninstalling Exchange 2000 Service pack 3

  • From: Olomo Opeyemi <hoppy_lumz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 04:53:33 -0700 (PDT)

The service pack 3 cannot be uninstalled. What u can do is to backup ur data
remove Exchange 2000 and re-install and apply service packs u want. I'm not
sure if the service pack will be removed by merely re-installing Exchange
without removing it first. But I doubt that.
Oluwaseyi Owoeye wrote:
Hi guys i have just instanlled SP3 and i dont like its performance. How can i
uninstall it from my server. ThanksDISCLAIMER: The information in this message
is confidential and is legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If received
in error please accept our apologies and notify the sender immediately. You
must also delete the original message from your machine. If you are not the
intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken
or omitted to be taken in reliance of it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
The information, attachments, opinions or advice contained in this email are
not the views or opinions of Econet Wireless Nigeria Ltd, its subsidiaries or
affiliates. Econet Wireless Nigeria Ltd therefore accepts no liability for any
claims, losses, or damages arising from the inaccuracy, incorrectness, or lack
of integrity of such information.

Do You Yahoo!?