Undeliverables

  • From: "Andrea Coppini" <andreacoppini@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 10:15:44 +0200

Hi,

How do I configure a mailbox to be the 'postmaster' mailbox (ie. Any
e-mail destined to one of the local domains where the user is not found
is sent to mailbox A.)

I found Q324021, but looks complex, prone to errors, and (I think) will
need to be modified anytime we add/remove local domains from the exch.
Server.

Any ideas?
Andy

Andrea Coppini
+356 79 ANDREA (263732)
andreacoppini@xxxxxxxx

EMPOWER PEOPLE - THE WORLD IN YOUR HAND

iWG (iWORLD GROUP) is a global e-mobile company creating, building and growing
new businesses.  iWG founders are pioneers in creating multi-billion dollar
mobile and Internet businesses in Europe, Asia and the US.

The Global Partners include the shareholders Bank of America, Deutsche Bank,
Hikari Tsushin, McCaw, PaineWebber/UBS, The Dolphins' Trust, Perikles Trust and
the iAA Advisory Network.

www.iWG.info

www.countryprofiler.com/iWG

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you
the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to
anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the
sender by reply email.