• From: "Jan Mt. Pleasant" <MtPleasantJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 13:32:15 -0400

My network administrator is on vacation and I don't have a clue what is going
on here.  If someone could tell me what to do, I would really appreciate it.

We're running Exchange 2000 on a Win2K server with Norton antivirus on the
Exchange server, our file and printservers and on our workstations. We have a
Cisco Pix firewall.

The Administrator's mailbox is filling up with undeliverables from "the System
Administrator."  Are we a Sobig victim?  The undeliverables all have random
subject lines and are addressed to random people.  Here's one of the