RE: Unaware

  • From: Rick <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 00:35:20 -0000

HI,

After reading after reading some of the replies to your request for info on
Exchange, I have to say I agree with them, Microsoft comes in for a lot of
flack from many sources, but having some two years experience of Exchange
and having installed it for many of my clients I think I would have to say
its brilliant !!! Providing it is configured correctly it just does every
thing for you, from even single user (of which I have known case's to huge
enterprise). "Go for it" I'm sure you won't regret it.

Regards,

Rick