RE: Unable to send to some addresses

  • From: John Matteson <John.Matteson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 10:25:58 -0400

May:

        Check the RFC. You should be able to find the SMTP RFC documents at
WWW.IETF.ORG

John Matteson; Exchange Manager
Geac Corporate Infrastructure Systems and Standards
(404) 239 - 2981
Defeat is a state of mind. No one is ever defeated until defeat has been
accepted as a reality. To me, defeat in anything is merely temporary, and
its punishment is but an urge for me to greater effort to achieve my goal.
Defeat simply tells me that something is wrong in my doing; it is a path
leading to success and truth. --Bruce Lee