RE: Unable to send to "All" distirbution list

  • From: "Stelley, Douglas" <dstelley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 13:07:39 -0400

Every case I've found this error, it turned out that someone in the DL
was unable to recieve mail, whether the account was disabled, deleted,
etc.. I wish DL's were able to follow Active Directory so that when
someone leaves, DL's reflect that, but they don't. You have to manually
do it. I've heard Exchange 2003 has better DL capabilities.
If you send to the "ALL" DL, do you get the same error?