Unable to send messages out of exchange

  • From: "Gautam" <jkakkar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 22:19:07 -0600

Hi

We have a setup of windows 2000 server,exchange server and ISA. The
problem is that we are not able to send out messages of our exchange
serveer but are able to recieve it fine.
The setup is as under:
Domain Controller-  with an internal ip and dns itself.
Exchange Server - internal ip which is a natted ip  and in the primary dns
we have the dns of the isp and in the alternate dns we have the dns of our
domain controller.
ISA server - its has an internal ip and has both primary as well as
alternate dns as public dns.

The exact problem is that we are not able to send mail out of our domain
but we are able to recieve that mails from outside.

Its become a very hard problem and we are not able to rectify it

pls help

regards,

gautam