Unable to send mail to a particular domain

  • From: "Gautam" <jkakkar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 21:04:47 -0600

We are using Exchange 2000 Enterprise Editioin. Since couple of days we
are not able to send mails to a particular domain whereas we are able to
send mails to all other domains. We have spoken to the Exchange Admin of
that firm and he says that he hasn't filtered anything nor has he blocked
us.They are using Sendmail as a MailServer.
But the firm have the same ISP and I have also spoken to our ISP but they
also say that they haven't put an Access List so that we are not able to
route mails to that domain.
I even tried to create a connector but when i give the address space its
give an error that the domain does not exist. But when i do a NSLOOKUP it
resolves and i am also able to do telnet on port 25.
Please tell me what should i do to resolve the issue.