Unable to send internal email - recipients not found in database

  • From: "Paul Aitchison" <paul.a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 09:58:49 +1000

HI all,

Got a really strange issue happening at one of our client sites.

If you send an email internally, Outlook returns a "These recipients
were not found in the database or emails are not unique. /O=<client
name>/OU=First Administrative Group/CN=Recipients/CN-Darren "

This is happening for all internal users. I've tried creating a couple
of test users and trying to send to them - same error. If I check the
X400 address of the users it is correct. I'm not sure why Exchange is
reporting this error when sending to them.

This server is an SBS2000 server with Exchange 2000 SP3 applied.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.