[ExchangeList] Unable to send attachments

  • From: "Rich Gallo" <RGallo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 10:51:15 -0400

Hi Everyone!

Strange issue here.  I have a user (the only user this is happening to), that
is unable to send emails with attachments to external email addresses.  No
attachment to external address - the email goes right through; attachment to
external address - Outlook freezes up for a minute, then says it can’t
communicate with the Exchange server.

Been looking for info on this for a few days with no success and hoping someone
here might have some insight into the issue.  We have Exchange 2003, SP2 and
the user is running Outlook 2003, SP2.  Thanks in advance!!

Rich Gallo

Network Administrator

Lloyd Staffing

PM