RE: Unable to send POP mail from inside my network

  • From: "Marvin Cummings" <marvc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 06:29:37 -0400

The box was already checked. For some reason I'm only able to send and
receive with one account. None of the newer accounts can receive. This may
sound like a weird question, but could this be a rights issue? This account
that I'm sending and receiving on is my account that has all the rights to
manage this domain. These other accounts are typical user accounts, one with
domain admin rights and that's a member of the Administrators group. How can
I confirm that this isn't relates to rights?