[ExchangeList] Unable to open inbox.dbx due to large filesize (about 2GB)

  • From: kimiagar <kimiagar1974@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Exchange List <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 21:23:38 -0800 (PST)

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Hi All,

Please let me now, how can I fetch emails from
inbox.dbx in Outlook Express. The file size has
increased to about 2GB so It's not possible to access
to the information. I tried to import the file to MS
Outlook but no use. Are there any tools to split the
file to smaller ones or recover these data?

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
Kimiagar.

MSExchange Articles and Tutorials: