RE: Unable to install exchange due to messaging and collaboration services...

  • From: "Chopra, Anil (Byzan)" <achopra@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 18:10:02 +0530

Hi David,

Do the following and then try installing exchange

        1. Include the user who is logged in while installing exchange in the
Group 'Enable Computers and users accounts to be trusted for delegation' . You
can find this option in User Rights Assignment in domain security policy.

        2. The same user should be a part of Domain Admins and Enterprise Admin
group.

This would resolve the problem.

Regards..Anil