Unable to download offline address book

  • From: "Oluwaseyi Owoeye" <OOwoeye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 14:59:02 +0100

 Hi guys,

I am having a major problem over here.

I am running Windows 2000 Server with Exchange 2000 Server and service pack 3.
My clients are all running outlook 2000.

There is need for mobile clients to download the global address list on their
laptops so that when they travel they can have this address book.

To do this I go to tools, synchronize then download address book. When I do
this I get an error message saying, "an error occurred while opening the
Microsoft Exchange offline address book files on the Microsoft exchange server.
See your administrator".

I tried all sorts to find a solution to this problem, but I could not get a
solution. Could anyone please tell me how I can solve this problem.

Thanks