RE: Unable to connect to exchange server

  • From: PKarumbaiah@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 18:58:15 +0530

Have u verified the dns settings on the machine.See that u r able to
resolve the exchange server from the client

                    "satish garimalla"
                    <satishgarimalla@ho       To:     "[ExchangeList]"
          >                cc:
                                              Subject:     [exchangelist] RE:
Unable to connect to exchange server
                    03/06/2003 06:59 PM
                    Please respond to

I've not installed any service packs to these mechines and so I don't
really think it is this problem.I'tried removing this machine from domain
and adding it again to the domain and even then I could not get into

Cricket News, Views and
List Archives:
ISA Server Resource Site: