Unable to connect to exchange server

  • From: "satish garimalla" <satishgarimalla@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 05:29:30 +0530

I have a problem in connecting to exchange server.After installing office XP in a perticular machine when I tried to connect outlook to exchage server it is giving me a error message that it could not contact exchage server.The same user is able to connect to exchange from another machine.

The error message is as fallows.

   Requesting data from Exchange server

"Retrieving data from Microsoft Exchange server .You can either cancel the request or minimize message to windows task bar or wait untill the message closes automatically "

After that it says that it cannot connect to exchange server.All the other network connections seem to be allright and I don't think it is  a problem with office also.

This  happened to some of the machines some time before but didn't last longer..Added to my difficulties  this machine belongs to my boss and I need to sort this asap..Can anyone help me out..Thanks in advance....

Satish

Cricket World Cup 2003 http://server1.msn.co.in/msnspecials/worldcup03/