[ExchangeList] Unable to connect to Exchange 2007 using Outlook

  • From: "Mitul Zaveri" <mitul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 22:24:02 +0530

Hi:

When I am trying to connect to Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 using Outlook
2007 / Outlook 2003 from my XP + SP2 machine I am getting the following
error.

"Cannot Open your Default e-mail Folders. You must connect to your Microsoft
Exchange Server computer with the current profile before you can synchronize
your folders with your offline folder file."

This is only happening with one of the user on the Exchange Box. Kindly help
me on this.

Thanks & Regards
Mitul Zaveri

notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are
not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other
person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses.
NetMagic Solutions Pvt. Ltd. has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize
this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any
virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before
opening the e-mail or attachment. NetMagic Solutions Pvt. Ltd. reserves the
right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this
e-mail address.

Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the NetMagic
Solutions Pvt. Ltd.'s e-mail system.