Unable to Visualize Server Properties

  • From: "Sanz de León, Juan Carlos" <jcsanz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:26:39 +0200

Dear Gurus,

    We have a single forest of 4 domains running Exchange 2000 with the
latest Service Pack.  Each child domain ( domains A, B, C,D has one Exchange
2000 in its own admin group).  The issue is the following. If I connect to
domain A and open Exchange System Manager, I can see the 4 Exchange Admins
Groups.. if I go deeper in the ESM hierarchy I can see the Exch servers for
all the domains.... and if I go deeper I can visualize the properties of all
Exchange Servers except ONE ( Domain B).  For domain B, I can not visualize
the Exchange Servers Storage groups or Protocols....

I know it´s a permissions problem... however I don´t fully know how to try
and solve the issue.... Any ideas what permission is the one necessary for
viewing objects...?

Juan Carlos Sanz de León
Unisys ...Imagine it. Done.
ETS Transportation
Avda. del Partenón 4,
Campo de las Naciones, 28042 Madrid, Spain
office +34 91 721.1212 x2214
attachments from all computers.