Unable to Send Messages !!!

  • From: "Ananthi Ramnarayanan" <ramnarayanan_37@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 10:56:25 +0600

Hi,
  We are currently using Exchange Server 2000 with Service pack 2, we are using
a single exchange server for 3 domains, we are able to send messages
internally, the problem is when i send messages to external network (Internet),
iam not able to send, i tried using Outlook Express and Microsoft Outlook, i
have configured the SMTP Virtual Server for External DNS queries to ISP Server
IP Address, and tcp ip configuration DNS Address to ISP Address, but iam
getting the error like :

"The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by
the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'sekar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'. Subject
'VJT-22', Account: '168.192.20.37 (1)', Server: '168.192.20.37', Protocol:
SMTP, Server Response: '550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for sekar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx',
Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79"

Please help me resloving the problem, thanks in advance.

D.D.Ramnarayanan