RE: Unable to Relay to abc@abc.com

  • From: "John Nguyen" <JGNGUYEN@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 11:02:31 -0400

btt

        -----Original Message-----
        From: John Nguyen
        Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 4:48 PM
        To: [ExchangeList]
        Subject: [exchangelist] Unable to Relay to abc@xxxxxxx

        We have an Exchange 2k server using mail essential on a
different win2k adv server to filter email. Telnet into my exchange
server port 25, when I try to send
        send an email a specific email address (not all) I get an
"Unable to relay for abc@xxxxxxx"

        Please help.
        Thanks

        The preceding e-mail message (including any attachments)
contains information that may be
        confidential or constitute non-public information. It is
intended to be conveyed only to the
        designated recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient of
this message, please notify
        the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from
your system. Use,
        dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message by
unintended recipients is not
        authorized and may be unlawful.