[ExchangeList] Unable to Book Meeting Resource

  • From: cs <chrsta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 13:19:21 +0100

All,
My mailbox is on an Exchange 2003 server. I am trying to book a meeting using a Exchange 5.5 mailbox (in an NT 4.0 domain) configured for resource scheduling. When I try and book the resource, I receive the following err msg:

"<mailbox name>" has declined your meeting because it is recurring. You must book each meeting separately with this resource.

Automatically decline recurring meeting requests is not enabled in the Resource Scheduling options for the mailbox. I have also tried opening the problematic mailbox using outlook.exe /cleanfreebusy, but still no luck.

Any ideas??