Unable to Add recipeint update Service.

  • From: "Vijay Dogra" <vijay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 20:29:48 +0400

Hello All...

After Greetings... I am facing problem with following setup...

Root Domain is with 2 DC's both are GC's also...Exchange 2000 SP3
running on top of one GC. I have several child domains and all are
domain-preped and RUS is generating E-mail address.

For one of the Child Domain. One administrator accidentally deleted the
RUS ...when I am trying to add RU for that domain..i am getting a error
meassage stating domain  should me domain prepped with /domainprep
switch which I did..but I am not able to add the RUS.

Apart from this error I am getting warnings in Directory service event
logs with Event ID 1265. which points to DNS issue...where as DNS name
resolution is working properly.

I even restarted my DC/GC/exchange server..child domain DC but problem
remains same...so any ideas..any clues..

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Vijay Dogra.