RE: Unable To Route E-mails At all.

  • From: "Zoran Marjanovic" <Zoran.Marjanovic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 11:19:02 +0100

If the Exchange in Egypt is always online, register it as the only MX
and do not use the one in US. Then configure the London site to download
their
mail from your Exchange server. Is the London site a part of your Egypt
domain? Do you have a link between these sites? Can London users use
OWA?
Is there a need for such complication?

Zoran