Unable To Open Items in public Folder

  • From: "Gautam" <jkakkar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 03:54:32 -0700

Hi All,
We are using Exchange 2003. The problem which we have recently started
facing is that there is a public folder with the name of ABC and under it
there is a sub folder xyz. The user is able to view the contents in the
XYZ folder using owa but when the user clicks to open that item it given
an http forbidden error. The error is

"You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the
credentials you supplied.

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please
try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number
that may be listed on the abc.org home page.

You can click  Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
Internet Explorer  "
Can someone please help me resolve this issue as its been a long time
since it is pending
Thans,
gautam