RE: URGENT HELP !!!!!!!!!

  • From: "Marco Antonio Lisboa" <mlisboa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 12:06:34 -0500

No. I didn't mess with anything. I guess the problem was, one of the guys
ran a Scandisk/Defrag on the server (including the drive M - exchange) and
after that it gives me that error over and over. I'm desperate already. I'm
thinking of buying a new server and just installing from the scratch.

I tried to reboot and start everything manually. Same error. When I try to
eseutil /p [store], says that the file is locked or in use.

Marco Antonio Lisboa
VIP IT Solutions, Inc.
(305) 439-2160