RE: URGENT - Exch 5.5 info store limit reached!

  • From: pankaj.mehley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 17:03:33 +0530

What I can do is a wild guess......I feel you have not enabled online
defragmentation.....which you can set using your administrator program and
by going into the IS maintenance.......
Though I have never worked on Exchange 2000 but this I did in Exchange
5.5.You can go thru the exchange help too.....

Pankaj Mehley.