RE: URGENT - Exch 5.5 info store limit reached !

  • From: Lomker Michael <mlomker@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 21:02:28 -0500

outages periodically to do maintenance such as this. I have never known an
exch 5.5 box to stay up 24/7 indefinitely.

I've actually had many boxes that ran for years without a single problem. Granted, these were all small businesses that didn't come anywhere near 16 Gb for the store sizes. When you approach this size (I have two servers in that range now) you need to schedule defrags and occasional ISINTEG runs, in my opinion.