RE: URGENT - Exch 5.5 info store limit reached!

  • From: "Alex.Mckeown" <Alex.Mckeown@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 08:27:13 -0700

I could be wrong but I think that the only way to recover disk space from
the database is to do an OFF-LINE defrag.  That means stopping the services
and running EDBUTIL.  Make sure you check this out though because I have
only run this when doing a test recovery and I didn't care if it corrupted
anything.
Good luck.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q143233