RE: Two domains at one site..

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 16:44:35 -0500

You are aware that you can not bind two SBS server together. If you want
to bind them together you will have start from scratch using Windows
2003 Server on both. SBS is for business with no more than 75 users
ideally and is its own machine.

You can however put them both on a separate network, but honestly I
don't think you can put them both on the same network together.

Maybe someone here can clarify this.