Two Questions

  • From: "Elias, Delores" <delias@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 16:45:34 -0500

Hi all,

I have a couple of questions I need to answer for my Executive Director.

1.  In Word, there is an option to make a backup copy of a document when you
save it.  Is there such a feature in Exchange or the Outlook 2000 client?  I
don't think there is and I haven't been able to find it.  Am I correct?

2.  He also wants to know if there is a way to send an automatic response to
someone who sends an email message to us to say that it had been delivered
to Joe Blow.  I'm not talking about the read receipts you can set up in
Outlook yourself, but something that would automatically be generated from
the server (I think).

We have Exchange 5.5, sp4.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Delores
The information supplied in this message may be legally privileged.  If you
are not the intended recipient of this message, the sender does not intend
delivery to you to waive any privilege or right pertaining to this message.
If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
sender by return e-mail, and delete the errant message.  Thank you.