Two Forest Replication

  • From: "Qusai A. AL Haddad" <qusai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 19:45:46 +0300

Dear All

I have 2 forest with 2  domain controller " 123.com" and "xyz.com"

I am trying to do a trust between the two

I configure the DNS for both domains now each one can ping others records..

Now I am trying to do a trust between the two domain I am getting this error

 The verification of the incoming trust failed with the following error(s):
The trust password verification test was inconclusive.
A secure channel reset will be attempted.
The secure channel reset failed with error 1311: There are currently no
logon servers available to service the logon request.

The verification of the outgoing trust failed with the following error(s):
The trust password verification test was inconclusive.
A secure channel reset will be attempted.
The secure channel reset failed with error 1311: There are currently no
logon servers available to service the logon request.

Any help on how to do a proper trust between two forest will be appreciated

Regards

Qusai