Troblem with a directory email

  • From: "Mo" <morad.kalkoul@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 06:01:47 -0700

Hi,

I have an exchange server 2000 sp4 with Microsoft Exchange 2000 SP3 +
rollup. Yesterday I Created a public folder , an I Enabled email for this
directory. Yesterday I could send an email to this public folder without
problem.
Since this morning after the daily reboot, apparently, it doesn't work any
more.
When I send an email to this folder, I receive an email that says:

The message reached the recipient's e-mail system, but delivery was
refused.  Attempt to resend the message.  If it still fails, contact your
system administrator.
            <xxxxxx.xxxx.xxx #5.2.1>

I've searched on the net but not very interresting form me:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;323728
I don't want  do z forestprep like that...

Someone has already had this and how to resolv it ?

Note: it run correctly other folders.

Thanks in advance, Mo