RE: Treo 700w w/ Exchange Mobile Services & FBA

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 12:40:56 -0500

Where is the cert from?

From: Byron (Yahoo) [mailto:snail945@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2006 2:48 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Treo 700w w/ Exchange Mobile Services & FBA

Hi all.

Hoping someone else is running a similar setup and can assist.

I'm trying to get a new 700w Treo to work with Exchange 2003 mobile
services via Windows active sync v4.10.

Getting an error about ssl cert being invalid - support code 80072f0d

Am wondering if this is the issue (url below), and if this ssl
limitation with mobile and FBA is still an issue, post exch 2003 sp2.

On exchange i have:

- SSL cert and forms based auth (FBA) set

- Exchange 2003 sp2

- Windows Active sync v4.10 build 4841

I was going to move forward with Daniel's recommendation #3 in the url
but wanted to see if others had any other experiences or viewpoints.

Thanks for any input.

List Archives:
----------%0bYou>  are currently subscribed to this
Discussion List as: michael@xxxxxxxxxx