Transport Configuration Error

  • From: "William Holmes" <wtholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 09:14:14 -0500

Hello,

This Error keeps showing up in my event log. This is on one of my Front-End
Servers. I couldn't find kb article on this. Can someone point me in the
right direction or give me the magic terms to search for?

Thanks in advance.

Bill

The transport configuration type 2 for the directory entry with DN or GUID
CN=MICROSOFT

MTA,CN=EXCHFE1,CN=SERVERS,CN=ME,CN=ADMINISTRATIVE
GROUPS,CN=MYDOMAIN,CN=MICROSOFT
EXCHANGE,CN=SERVICES,CN=CONFIGURATION,DC=CS,DC=CORNELL,DC=EDU is not one of
the supported values. Reconfigure the transport configuration type in the
identified directory entry. [BASE IL OPERATOR 23 217] (8)