RE: Transfer mails to a different account

  • From: "Opeyemi Olomo" <o.olomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 17:07:52 +0100

Go to Active Directory users and computers

Create a new contact by right-clicking on the user container and choose new
contacts

Enter the details of the user.

Choose to add an SMTP email address and type in the address user@xxxxxxxxxxx

Choose to create and Exchange address for this entry and click on ok to apply.

When you finish this, go to the user's property and click on Exchange General
Tab

Choose delivery options and check forward mails to

Browse to select the contact you just created

You can check deliver a copy to this mailbox too if you want a copy to be
delivered to the user's exchange email address.

If you have any problem with this do not hesitate to let me know

Opeyemi Olomo
Corporate Development,
Ocean and Oil Holdings
10th Floor, The Octagon
13A AJ Marinho Drive, Victoria Island Lagos
Office Tel No: +234 1 320 0818-9 Ext: 123
Mobile No: +234 802 291 0164