RE: Traffic Stats

  • From: "Robert Abela" <robert@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 17:04:20 +0200

Hi,

You could use perfmon an measure the Bytes per second from the network
interface counters.  You have some sort of gateway in front of your
exchange?  You could use MRTG which is a free tool to measure bandwidth.
Or even more you can parse the smtp log files with a third party
application (if in the log files you specify to log the size of bytes
sent).

Regards,
Robert Abela - GFI Software Ltd. - www.gfi.com
Messaging, Content Security & Network security software