RE: Tracking or seeing email accounts created in E2k

  • From: "Marvin Cummings" <marvc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 23:25:17 -0400

Kind of except the list doesn't appear in the "All Users" panel as I would
think it would. Clicking on Preveiw, it tells me that "These recipients will
be included in the address list", and that's it.
Is this even possible, to be able to view the list of created accounts in
""real time" so to speak? Or do I have to do this in the ADUC console? I
know you could in 5.5, manage the users from the exchange console that is.

thanks