RE: Tracking mails

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 09:44:32 -0700

What is the purpose of knowing where the virus infected e-mail came from? In
this day and age, most viruses now are using virus infected zombies to send
their filth. Chances are if you received 50 different virus infected
e-mails, they will come from 45 different IP addresses.

Now, if you are talking about your outgoing messages, that is the wrong way
to find them, or I should say the least efficient way.

John T

eServices For You