Tracking mails

  • From: Praveen Ramaswamy <ramaswamy_praveen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 07:11:02 -0700 (PDT)

I want to track incoming and outgoing mails on my exchange 2003 server.
Basically i want to know from which IP address the mail has arrived on exchange
server. In case of a virus mail , anti virus quarantines the message which is
fine, but i would like to know the host which is generating the mails.
Basically i can check for message header in outlook options but can i find this
info on the server it self. Message tracker doesn't give details about the host
it has reviced the mail from.
Praveen R

Discover Yahoo!