[ExchangeList] Tracking an email

  • From: "Knutsen, Vicki" <vickik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 13:15:04 -0800

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------I have a user that
insists she did not receive an email from a superior in
the office - but when I track the message it shows it was successfully
delivered to her "store". . . Is there a way to find out what may have
happened to it after it arrived there - she is deleting all of her deleted
items and junk mail and I can see some items when I look in the Recover
Deleted Items folder but I am not finding the email in there - any
suggestions on how to find out what happened to the alleged email after it
arrived in her store?

Vicki Knutsen
Information Systems Administrator
Northwest District LCMS
www.nowlcms.org <http://www.nowlcms.org/>

503-288-8383 ext 129

Isa 41:13 For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you,
`Fear not, I will help you.' (NKJ)