RE: Tracing Lost Emails

  • From: "Donavon Yelton" <dyelton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 09:04:11 -0500

You can use Exchange System Manager to trace an e-mail, it's in the
Tools.

Donavon Yelton
Manager of Information Systems
Carpenter Industries, Inc.
(704) 743-2068
http://www.dennis-carpenter.com/

  _____

THIS MESSAGE CONTAINS INFORMATION INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE
INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY NAMED ABOVE. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT
THE RECIPIENT, OR THE EMPLOYEE OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE TO DELIVER IT TO THE
INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION,
DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THIS MESSAGE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU
HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY VIA
RETURN-E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM. THANK YOU.

Carpenter Industries, Inc.
  _____