RE: Total resilience??

  • From: "Justin Culbreath" <justinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 14:34:31 -0600

I think your only limitation would be the links from your servers to
your(1) storage arrays and (2) server to server connection (Cluster
heartbeat).  If you can run fiber from server to server and centrally
locate your storage arrays, and run fiber there as well, I don't see why
it wouldn't work. I would recommend having your storage arrays located
at L2 as well. If your L2 site is your failover site, in the event of L1
being demolished it would do you no good to have your arrays there as
well.

Just some thoughts.

Justin Culbreath
Systems Engineer