Tools

  • From: Rukhsana Abbas <rukhsana.abbas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 08:17:16 -0000

Hello
I wonder if you can help we are in the process of changing Organisation
names in Microsoft Exchange 5.5.
I believe there is a tool out there that enables you to do this please could
you let me know if you have come across or know of anything.

Many Thanks

My email address is rukhsana.abbas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rukhsana Abbas
ESNT Systems Engineer

Clear Channel UK Limited
Meirion House
18-28 Guildford Rd
Woking
Surrey
GU22 7QF

Direct Line: 01483 718860

This email is intended for the addressee only.  Internet communications
are not secure and therefore Clear Channel International Ltd, its parent and
subsidiaries (which include More Group UK Ltd and More Group Ireland) do not
accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.  Any views or
opinions represented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Clear Channel International Ltd, its parent and subsidiaries
(which include More Group UK Ltd and More Group Ireland).  If this email is not
intended for you, please notify the author by replying to this email.