RE: To host multiple domains

  • From: "Robert Abela" <robert@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 16:34:32 +0100

Hi while installing the exchange specify one of the domains below.  Then for
hte other domain just add it to the recepient policy.  open exchange system
manager, expand recepients, recepient policies and right click for properties.
You can add the mail address from the second tab "email addresses (policies) ".
 Then it will add itself automatically  to all mailboxes. :)