[ExchangeList] To enable extended message properties....

  • From: "MAHADEVAN Subramanyan" <SMahadevan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 16:10:10 +0530

We have a single Exchange 2003 SP1 server in one of our organization
which is not exposed to internet and we forward all mails to one of the

We would like to enable the Exchange server/SMTP Virtual server to
accept the extended message properties which are sent anonymously, so
that we could see some of the extended attributes like SCL ratings in
our user's mail box.

"Plz let me if this is recommended???" We do have Symantec Bright mail
Anti Spam installed in our Exchange server, which will stamp the SCL
property of the receiving messages. But we would like to see the SCL
ratings using outlook...

Regards, Mahadevan

MCSE (Messaging)
Confidentiality Statement:

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt
from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient,
please note that you are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing
this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this
information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by return email.