RE: Tip Of the Day

  • From: "Bob Jiantonio" <bobj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:23:07 -0400

The Yahoo Groups list has one of these "Tips of the Day' For E2k and
Titanium each day--for one.

Others are, while not to of the day usually have daily items:

http://www.serverwatch.com/tutorials/

http://www.exchangeadmin.com

Spam-less-ly Yours,

Bob

Bob Jiantonio
Sunbelt Software
iHateSpam Server for Exchange 2000 List Administrator
List Charter:
http://www.sunbelt-software.com/forums/spam-server.htm
<http://www.sunbelt-software.com/forums/spam-server.htm>
Prior posts to the iHateSpam Server for Exchange Administrators list: