RE: Time to clean up!

  • From: Juan Ibarra <jibarra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 12:46:12 -0800

I actually have Exchange 5.5 not 2000.

Juan

-----Original Message-----
From: David V. Dellanno [mailto:ddellanno@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 12:22 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Time to clean up!

http://www.MSExchange.org/

You have the ability to have mailbox quota to ensure that their mailbox has
a fix set size.  Then you can calculate how much space you have on your
physical drive for future mailboxes.  This will ensure your mail server to
not exeed the amount of physical disk space.  You can find this in your
mailbox properties both in the Active Directory or yoru Exchange Server