RE: Time to clean up!

  • From: "David V. Dellanno" <ddellanno@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 15:22:12 -0500

You have the ability to have mailbox quota to ensure that their mailbox
has a fix set size.  Then you can calculate how much space you have on
your physical drive for future mailboxes.  This will ensure your mail
server to not exeed the amount of physical disk space.  You can find
this in your mailbox properties both in the Active Directory or yoru
Exchange Server