RE: Time Synchronization Software

  • From: "ONG Liang Bu \(CSC\)" <lbong@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 17:30:43 +0800

Hi,

There is no need to install any software.  Windows has this built-in.
Just run the command on the server

   net time /setsntp:[IP address]

IP address is the IP of yr ntp source in yr network.

Then all other computers just run this command to sync with this server:

   net time \\server <file:///\\server>  /set