RE: Time Synchronization

  • From: "Stephen Hartley" <shartley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 08:23:32 +1000

Surely you are synchronising time at logon anyway? (Assuming all
workstations are in the same location) Why Microsoft has not included
time sync in basic login scripts baffles me.

Just insert

net time \\server <file:///\\server>  /set /yes

into your login script, then there should be no issues.

Stephen Hartley
 Brisbane, Australia
``NT, Networking, Security. Pick any two (you can't have all three).''
-- _The Twelve Networking Truths_, RFC 1925, paraphrased